- 23rd Dec 16
A new year is fast approaching! Come celebrate the arrival of 2017 with us!...
- 19th Dec 16
Schedule for Christmas Holidays
Please note our schedule for the holiday season. We will be closed on...
- 16th Nov 16
Let’s Celebrate Chef Marino’s 55th Birthday
We invite you to come celebrate with us on Wednesday, November 23rd at 7pm,...
- 17th Oct 16
Rush Hour Promotion
Arrive for dinner at Restaurant Doca before 19:00 and receive 15% off your bill!...
- 15th Mar 16
Doca Du Jour
Today marked the official launch of our lunch table d’hôte “Le Doca du Jour”!...
- 3rd Feb 16
Valentines Day Contest
Enter your name for a chance to win a dinner for two at Restaurant Doca...
- EventsNews16th Nov 16
- Events6th Oct 16
- Excellent wine list and full menu of Mediterranean market cuisine. Doca is ideally located smack in the heart of the new Griffintown, and you can feel the energy.... Definitely worth a taste!Richard.BurnettMontreal Gazetteread review
- Seafood lovers will relish at all the options in the menu & Land lovers have not been forgotten with beautiful cuts of meat !Evelyne.BudkewitschCityNet Magazineread review
- I felt glamorous and satisfied knowing that a real gem will be adding a touch of purple and a lot of style to one of my favourite neighbourhoods.Montreal.MavenMontreal Mavenread review
- You can be sure this industrial Griffintown restaurant will quickly become a go-to-spot with the business crowd, for a girls’ night, or for a date. Mood-setting music, delicious food in a beautiful location makes for an ideal night out!Montreal.Food.DivasMontreal.Food.Divasread review
- So amazing! They won my heart. Everything was delicious and mouthwatering... Thank you Doca!The.Dance.PreludeThe Dance Preluderead review
- DŌCA has hit the ground running as one of Montreal’s most promising new restaurants of the year. As one of the first high-end restaurants in the Peel Basin, it is setting the standard for quality in its presentation and its quality of food. They have proven that you don’t have to choose style over substance; you can have both.Blair.DoheyDay jobs & the Night Liferead review
- Doca has lots of potential – from the quality & presentation of the food to the modern and majestic ambience of the place itself... Doca Restaurant is your next “it” restaurant to try out!The.Forbidden.MealThe Forbidden Mealread review
- 21st Nov 16
Restaurant Doca on CJAD with Fuller Landau
Victor Dias and Victor Batista of Restaurant Doca share with us their Griffintown location...
- 13th Apr 16
Slayedit New York Press Review of Restaurant Doca
Leaving New York, headed to Toronto, I was chatting with the co-founder The Gentlemen’s...
- 21st Feb 16
The Culture Trip – one of the best top 10 restaurants in Griffintown, Montreal
Thank you to “The Culture Trip” for having named us one of the best...
- 1st Jul 15